I am going to start providing online help for beginners as well as experienced people to get hands on exposure to work on live project and build Selenium framework. I would also provide assistance in trouble shooting problems and sharing code to learn and implement the concepts.
Key highlight will be as follows:
- Each Student will have BitBucket (https://bitbucket.org/) branch created. (A tutorial will be provided by instructor to understand check in/checkout concepts in BitBucket). This branch will have code, requirement specification, project details, framework etc.
- A template project will be provided by instructor to Student. This template will have working examples of all the concepts covered from the following location: http://c2t.nchaurasia.in/courses/selenium-automation/
- Code sharing, which will include assignment, live projects and framework development, between students/teachers will be done using BitBucket, which will make collaboration easy
- When a student is facing problem while working on assignments/live projects/Framework development the following action can be taken:
- Students is going to be part of google group, maintained by instructor.
- Student can check in code in BitBucket and ask question on google group. As a result of question asked on google group, the instructor would be notified.
- The instructor will check out the code on his local machine, understand the problem and update the student. This way it will be very easy to identify the problem.
- Also if needed, the fix can be made in the code by trainer, and check in the code into BitBucket . The student then can check out the working code from BitBucket.
For more details please feel free to drop mail at email@example.com with the following subject: Live Project and Selenium Framework development or join the discussion on following group connect2tech-selenium-automation-using-java