The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- Good knowledge and working experience in Core Java
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Creative and energetic
- Well-organized and committed
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Prior teaching experience will be considered a plus point
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)