Advanced Python Scripting with Web Development (Django)
The rise of Python can be connected to the rise of interest in data science. Python’s popularity in data science, machine learning, web development and Artificial Intelligence are probably the main driver of its fast growth.
PYPL PopularitY of Programming Language
The PYPL PopularitY of Programming Language Index is created by analyzing how often language tutorials are searched on Google.
Worldwide, Python is the most popular language, Python grew the most in the last 5 years (13.2%) and PHP lost the most (-6.3%)
- Over 50+ hours of classroom lecture with extensive hands of assignments, project work and web application development !
- Learn advance python scripting from a professional trainer.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes
Essentials of Python
- Defining Python
- History of Python and its Growing Popularity
- Features of Python and its Wide Functionality
- Python 2 vs Python 3
- Setting Up Python Environment for Development
- What and How of Python Installation?
- IDEs: IDLE, Pycharm
- Running a Python Script
- Writing First Python Program
- Python Scripts on UNIX and Windows
- Installation on Ubuntu-based Machines
- Programming on Interactive Shell
- Python Identifiers and Keywords
- Indentation in Python
- Comments and Writing to the Screen
- Command Line Arguments and Flow Control
- User Input
Python Data Types and Core Objects
- Python Core Objects
- Defining Built-in Functions
- Variables and their types
- Variables – String Variables
- Variables – Numeric Types
- Variables – Boolean Variables
- Boolean Object and None Object
- Tuple Object and Operations
- Dictionary Object and Operations
- Types of Variables – Dictionary
- Comparison of Variables
- Dictionary Methods and Manipulations
- Operators and Logical Operators
- Data Structures and Data Processing
- Arithmetic Operations on Numeric Values
- Operators and Keywords for Sequences
Conditional Statements and Loops
Classes & Objects
Files & Exception Handling
Error Debugging and Regular Expressions
- Debugging Errors – Unit Tests
- Project Skeleton
- Creating and Using the Skeleton
- How to use pdb debugger?
- Using Pycharm Debugger
- Asserting Statement for Debugging
- Using Unit Test Framework for Testing
- Understanding Regular Expressions
- Match Function, Search Function, and the Comparison
- Compile and Match, Match and Search
- Search and Replace
- What and How of Extended Regular Expressions?
- Wildcard Characters
Python Multithreaded Programming
Fundamentals of Database Interaction with Python
Python UNIT TEST Framework