Basic Java programming knowledge.
Basic knowledge of SQL queries such as SELECT, INSERT, DELETE and UPDATE.
By attending this course, you will be able to learn the details of the Hibernate Framework, with lot of hands of experience. You will also be groomed for Interview preparation.
At the end of this course, you will be more confident regarding the development of commercial applications, which will translate into better job opportunities and better salary.
- Over 16+ lectures and 40+ hours of content!
- Learn the latest Hibernate Framework in detail with code examples
- Configure Hibernate Framework based applications in commercial environments
- Learn Hibernate Framework’s ORM Model
- Understand how to code and configure Hibernate Framework with XML or Annotations
- Understand Object/Relatiship persistence
- Understand Persistence, Transactions, concurrency, and caching.
- Understand Advanced mapping concepts, Objects Retrieval.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes
Understanding object/relational persistence
Introducing and integrating Hibernate
Mapping persistent classes
Working with persistent objects
Transactions, concurrency, and caching
Advanced mapping concepts
Retrieving objects efficiently
Writing Hibernate applications