Java J2EE (JSP, Servlets, XML, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services)
This course is for beginners who are aspiring to venture into IT industry and for working professional who would like to enhance their existing knowledge of java/j2ee stack.
The course begins with introduction of core java (data types, OOPs, Exception Handling, Collections, Threading etc.) to build strong foundations to learn advanced j2ee topics. The course then ventures into introduction of j2ee stack technologies (XML, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services etc.). The course also touches upon the basics of MySQL(Server Installation, database instance creation, Schema creation etc.)
PROJECT WORK & ASSIGNMENTS
After each session, assignments are shared with students to consolidate the concepts learnt in class. 24X7 support is provided to handle and resolve technical queries.
As a part of the course, mini project is built to use all the concepts that are learnt. The mini project is a j2ee enterprise application to give industry exposure. The mini project will involve building UI pages, validation framework, business components, database schema, data persistence using transaction management.
- Over 25+ lectures and 60+ hours of content!
- Learn how to build Enterprise Application using java/j2ee technologies.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Covers Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, XML, MySQL, Maven, Apache Tomcat.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 32
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50+ hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Introduction to Java
Data Handling in Java
Object Oriented Programming in Java
Web Technologies: Servlets and JSPs
J2EE Design Patterns