Selenium is a free (open source) automated testing suite, released under the Apache 2.0 license. It is a portable software testing framework for web applications. It provides ability to write tests in a number of popular programming languages, including C#, Groovy, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby and Scala. The tests can then be run against most modern web browsers. Selenium deploys on Windows, Linux, and OS X platforms.
In this course we are going to cover core java, HTML+CSS+XPath, basic selenium and advanced selenium.
- Over 20+ lectures and 50+ hours of content!
- Learn Automation basics from a professional trainer.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 37
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50+ hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
Core Java Programming
HTML & CSS & XPATH
Introduction to Selenium