I am a seasoned programmer and passionate trainer. A technical architect by designation (14+ years of IT industry experience) and hard-core programmer with passion for teaching.
In order to pursue my passion, I conduct training aligning with industry expectations and objectives. The focus is completely hands on training for all courses.
I have been conduction online and f2f training for http://edureka.co and other premier institutes in Pune.
I have extensive teaching experience in following technologies
- Core Java
- J2EE (JDBC, XML, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, etc.)
- Web Development using JSP, Servlets
- Selenium Automation with Java
- Selenium Automation with Python
- Advanced Python Scripting
- Web Development using Python
Selenium 3.0 Certification Training with Edureka: https://ibb.co/hceKrc
Java EE SOA Certification Training with Edureka: https://ibb.co/nrTCBc
Java EE SOA Certification Training with Edureka: https://ibb.co/hxi14x
Google Review: https://goo.gl/tqJCxd
Students (Capgemini, Cognizant, Barclays): https://ibb.co/b0V6Yy
Students (KPIT, Fidel IT Services, Eaton Technologies): https://ibb.co/hpfODy
YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/eFt38N
Job Experience Summary
- I am passionate about technology and have in-depth technical understanding of j2ee architecture. Responsible for architecting, designing and proposing solutions.
- 14+ of Progressive Experience in Information Technology Industry as Java/J2EE developer.
- Currently working with PTC as Technical Consultant/Architect.
- Working experience as Technical Lead/Architect in Vignet Corporation (Product Company).
- Working experience as senior Java/J2EE developer in SABA software (Product Company) and TheGoldenSource (Product Company).
- Working experience in agile methodology for around 6 years.
- Working experience as Module Lead and Project Lead in TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), a CMMi®/P-CMM Level 5 IT organization
- Business domain experience in BFSI, Education and Health Domain.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns, Core application design and development in J2EE based projects of various sizes.
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries.
- Work experience in Unix based Operating Systems (Solaris, Linux, Unix)
- Involved in writing and automation of Unit test cases, Selenium scripts.
- Excellent Analytical, Planning and Problem-solving skills with strong ability to interact with individuals and proven Production Problem Resolution skills.
- Strong experience of working in team as well as execution of projects single handedly.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills.
- Undergone Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMi) assessment for TATA Consultancy Services and Six Sigma training programs.
- Use case, Sequence diagram and class diagram development for Web-based applications.
- Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform 1.4
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer 1.4
- Oracle Certified – Introduction to Oracle9i SQL
Technical Skills Summary
|Programming Languages||Core Java, C, C++, Python|
|Automation Suite||Selenium Automation with Selenium, Automation with Python|
|Frameworks||Spring framework, Cocoon framework, Play Framework 2.1.x|
|Security||OAuth, Internet Cryptography, Public Key Infrastructure, Digital Certificates, HTTPS, OpenSSH, OpenSSL, OpenLDAP, rsync over SSH, SSL|
|Other J2EE technologies||JDBC, JNDI, EJB, REST Web Services|
|Application Servers||WebLogic 8.1/7.0, JES (Java Enterprise System), JBoss|
|Web Servers / JSP Container||Tomcat 5.0, Apache HTTP Server|
|Design Patterns||MVC, Front Controller, Intercepting Filter, Transfer Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO, Chain of Responsibility, Factory Method, Observer Pattern, Singleton Pattern, Dependency Injection (IoC), Proxy, Strategy Patter, Adapter Pattern, Iterator Pattern.|
|Operating Systems||Linux Cento OS, Solaris 10, Redhat Enterprise Linux 3.0, Redhat Linux 7.x/9.0, Windows 2000 Server Edition/ NT/XP|
|Software Tools||Maven, Ant, Log4J, Eclipse IDE, TOAD, SVN, Microsoft VSS, ClearCase, Accurev, Git|